Osedea is a technology firm that was founded in Montréal, Canada. In 2019, we opened our first international office, and Nantes, France was our choice of location. Nantes is a vibrant city brimming with technical talent. In 2019, the European commission named Nantes “Europe’s Capital of Innovation,” so needless to say, we’re extremely proud to be part of the Nantes tech community.
We’ve collaborated with some amazing clients in France: Altavia, Soleo, Groupe VYV, and many more. Our Nantes team now consists of 15 professionals, and we look forward to continuing the growth of our France office in 2022. We’re constantly on the lookout for talented individuals who are seeking to turbocharge their career in technology, and to work in an environment that’s enjoyable and rewarding.
Below are some of the reasons our Nantes team loves being part of Osedea.
We see things differently than most companies do. We’re always focused on evolving our workplace environment, in order to make it better and more enjoyable for our team.
We have no management structure. This means we decided to throw away hierarchy and titles, and open the door to leadership and contributions from all team members, no matter how much experience they have, or what their professional specialty is. Anyone can bring initiatives to life, and the team is flexible and open.
Your career can progress in many ways, but we believe in a career defined by achievements, not titles and bureaucracy. It’s not uncommon that after a few years working at Osedea, you’ll feel like you’ve achieved as much as someone with 10+ years of experience.
We’re also strong believers in work-life harmony. Work-life harmony takes the “work” and “personal” aspects of your life out of competition with one another, and implies that they can coexist in a way that enables you to grow, be happy, and evolve as an individual. You can read more about this philosophy here.
One way we bring our vision for work-life harmony to life is through our Dreams Come True program. After two years of service at Osedea, you’ll receive €3,000 and an extra week of paid vacation to tackle a personal project. Get the scoop on Dreams Come True here.
While we’re not a large multinational corporation, we can safely say that our company’s inception happened in one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities: Montréal. This Canadian city has a great vibe and thriving tech culture, which contributed to the company being built on a foundation of passion for the work that we do.
Our Nantes office’s link with the Montréal office has a few advantages:
- International collaboration, which encourages appreciation for cultural diversity and different approaches to working together.
- Our Nantes team members have the option of living and working in Montréal for two to six weeks. The company pays for your flight and accommodation, and you get a chance to work with colleagues from Montréal while enjoying the city’s unique culture.
- If you want to move to Montréal for a longer period, to truly experience living and working abroad, that’s feasible too.
Our goal is to ensure your career at Osedea brings value to your life. This includes having a competitive and always-improving financial offering.
Here are two things we do differently:
- We’re all about agility in terms of compensation growth. Rather than waiting another 365 days for your annual raise, you’ll enjoy having your salary adjusted two to three times per year. This way, we can be sure you’re continually feeling recognized for your performance, as well as being compensated in alignment with the company’s results and with what’s happening in the market.
- Sharing is caring. Every year, we share a portion of company profits with you. The money is invested in a savings plan for your future.
You can find out more about the current openings at our Nantes office here. If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. We look forward to collaborating with you in the future!