AI Developer (Focused on Python)
We’re a thriving and agile tech development firm. People are at the center of everything we do. Simply put, we care. Our team personally cares about our clients and the world around them, and we care about our team’s life-long dreams, aspirations, and career development.
We strongly believe in the power of community. This is why we seek opportunities to build meaningful relationships with everyone around us. We’re like a family, but with people from all over the world.
We celebrate diversity in all its forms. Backgrounds, personalities, career paths, languages... you name it. We actively innovate, learn, and share stories around the topic. We want everyone to feel welcomed and included in all we do.
We like having fun and enjoying ourselves. We wake up every day inspired to build a more efficient and enjoyable world.
As our new AI Developer, we’ll expect you to be creative when it comes to coding, problem-solving, and modern design. You’ll be ready and eager to collaborate with technical and non-technical teammates to plan, develop, and deliver end-to-end machine learning systems. We expect you to take ownership of your tasks, excel at time management, and be a fast learner, while also focusing on ongoing personal improvement.
Your key responsibilities
- Understand different business requirements
- Develop comprehensive documentation
- Develop AI-enabled software solutions
- Participate in architectural discussions
- Bridge the gap between Software Engineer and Research Scientist
The ideal candidate has
- 3+ years experience in designing AI applications using Python, with a strong grasp of software engineering standard methodologies such as code reusability
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Statistics (a Master’s degree in AI would be considered an asset)
- Experience implementing machine learning models in real-time environments with high availability requirements
- Experience with a broad spectrum of machine learning algorithms, including unsupervised, supervised, and reinforcement learning, and a variety of neural network models
- English or French at working-level proficiency (full bilingualism is preferred)
You should be comfortable with
- Python as a programming language
- Deep learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow, Keras, and Pytorch)
- Python libraries (such as Nampy, Panda, Saikit Learn, and OpenCV)
- Cloud computing platforms (such as AWS, GCP, and Azure)
- Agile development methodologies
It’s a plus if you have experience with
- Building enterprise Machine Learning systems
- Kubernetes, Kubeflow, and Docker
- Experience working in cross-functional teams to deliver AI/data science end-to-end software solutions
- Industry experience with Object-Oriented Programming and deployment of ML models