We are looking for an experienced Project Manager that enjoys extremely fast-paced environment, willing to manage all phases of project lifecycle, from specification to successful delivery.
As our Project Manager, your main focus will be customer satisfaction: helping our clients successfully launch web and mobile apps, taking care of them from the moment contract is signed to final report.
We are looking for an individual that loves building and following processes, as well as interfacing with customers. If you have lead multiple projects (ideally software or mobile development) this opportunity is perfect for you. You will be key to Osedea’s customer satisfaction success by helping build high quality products and ensuring customer happiness.
You will be working with a driven team, who is hardworking and passionate about what they do. Our ideal candidate should be able to understand the lingo used by web developers and UX/UI designers.
- 4+ years of professional project management experience, managing multiple complex projects, ideally in software - development environment
- Ridiculously organized, you don’t let anything slip through the crack
- You are driven by a self-imposed sense of urgency. You’re a hustler!
- Detail oriented and strategic individual able to prioritize the day-to-day tasks while executing a long-term vision
- Excellent communication skills and passionate about the challenge of communicating with all stakeholders
- History of taking initiative to achieve company and client goals
It's a plus if you have
- Technical aptitude - understanding APIs, code, flows
- Experience in an Agile environment
- While not required, prior experience in a software development firm is a HUGE plus
- Meeting project timelines
- Managing the client relation, report to client on important updates, confirm requirements and create project plans
- Coordinating with design and dev teams to generate the best solutions possibles for clients, while identifying and - solving bottlenecks in different projects
- Develop the project management competencies within Osedea
- Manage budgets and track utilisation rates
- Project strategy: determine the best path to achieving project goals and prioritize the most important things
- Project planning, task planning and tracking, risk identification and mitigation