QA Automation Developer
We’re a thriving and agile tech development firm. People are at the center of everything we do. Simply put, we care. Our team personally cares about our clients and the world around them, and we care about our team’s life-long dreams, aspirations, and career development.
We strongly believe in the power of community. This is why we seek opportunities to build meaningful relationships with everyone around us. We’re like a family, but with people from all over the world.
We celebrate diversity in all its forms. Backgrounds, personalities, career paths, languages... you name it. We actively innovate, learn, and share stories around the topic. We want everyone to feel welcomed and included in all we do.
We like having fun and enjoying ourselves. We wake up every day inspired to build a more efficient and enjoyable world.
As our new QA Automation Specialist, we’ll expect you to be incredibly attentive to detail, ensuring that the solutions we develop for our clients are of an exceptionally high quality. You’ll be ready and eager to participate in the creation of tests, their configuration, and their execution.
We’ll expect you to take ownership of your tasks, excel at time management, and be a fast learner, while also focusing on ongoing personal improvement.
Your key responsibilities
- Help maintain tests already done, as well as convert existing manual tests
- Maintain and improve our test infrastructure: CI jobs, Docker files, scripts, etc.
- Coach QAs in writing integration tests using the available infrastructure
- Improve the available API for integration tests, and make tools that the QA team or the development teams request for integration tests
- Investigate new tools and methodologies for tests, bring in new ideas, and participate in discussions on how to improve the status quo
The ideal candidate has
- Experience automating web and mobile application tests
- Experience with Agile development and Scrum methodology
- Experience with end-to-end testing tools (Selenium, Protractor, Cypress, etc.)
You should be comfortable with
- UI test automation tools
- Quality assurance methodologies and best practices
- Frameworks such as xUnit, Selenium, Appium, JMeter, and Cucumber
- CI pipelines
- GUI & API testing and data validation
- Load, stress, and performance testing
It’s a plus if you have experience with
- Reducing testing lead times
- Software development and test life cycles
- HTML and CSS
- RDBMS and File Systems
- Cloud-based infrastructures