QA Automation Developer
Osedea is currently looking for a QA Automation Developer, as a key contributor to the high quality standards of our solutions. Osedea is a vibrant tech firm. We believe in finding team members that are passionate and have tons of potential for growth, to match our fast paced growth.
At Osedea, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Help maintain tests already done as well as convert existing manual tests
- Maintain and improve the test infrastructure we have: CI jobs, Docker files, scripts, etc.
- Coach QAs in writing integration tests using the available infrastructure.
- Improve available API for integration tests, make tools that the QA team or the development teams request for - integration tests.
- Investigate new tools and methodologies for tests, bring in new ideas, participate in discussions on how to improve the status quo.
- Experience automating web and mobile application tests
- Experience with agile development and Scrum methodology
- Experience with End-to-End testing tools (Selenium, Protractor, Cypress, etc.)
- Experience with UI test automation tools
- Expertise in quality assurance methodologies and best practices
- Experience with frameworks like xUnit, Selenium, Appium, JMeter, and Cucumber
- Experience with CI pipelines
- Experience with GUI & API testing and data validation
- Experience with load, stress and performance testing
- Experience in the reduction of testing lead times
- Experience with software development and test life cycle
- Working understanding of HTML and CSS
- Working understanding of RDBMS & File Systems
- Working understanding of cloud-based infrastructures