Sysadmin / Office IT
We’re a thriving and agile tech development firm. People are at the center of everything we do. Simply put, we care. Our team personally cares about our clients and the world around them, and we care about our team’s life-long dreams, aspirations, and career development.
We strongly believe in the power of community. This is why we seek opportunities to build meaningful relationships with everyone around us. We’re like a family, but with people from all over the world.
We celebrate diversity in all its forms. Backgrounds, personalities, career paths, languages... you name it. We actively innovate, learn, and share stories around the topic. We want everyone to feel welcomed and included in all we do.
We like having fun and enjoying ourselves. We wake up every day inspired to build a more efficient and enjoyable world.
- Lead new and existing projects to help improve our Osedea’s and clients IT infrastructure, such as (not limited to, or strictly): Single Sign On (SSO); Support and contribute to environments for software development; Maintain and improve the network infrastructure both in-office, inter-offices and on the cloud platforms in use by Osedea and its clients & partners; Manage and improve infrastructures and operations for developed systems (primarily via AWS & Kubernetes)
- Manage office computers/laptops on various operating systems (OSX, Windows, Linux)
- Purchasing machines, equipment and accessories to meet the needs of our growing team; while managing inventory and ensuring stock availability
- Facilitate employee on-boarding and off-boarding; this entails workstation handoff, setting up/revoking accounts; GSuite, 1Password, Slack, VPN, etc
- IT support - be ready to help individuals that require assistance with their machines/equipment/accessories
- Improving, implementing and automating security policies, standards & certification
- Take charge of future projects and handle your own day-to-day
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a System Administrator and/or System Engineer and/or Network Administrator and/or similar role in the technical field
- Bilingual : very good written and spoken French AND English
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Ideas and vision on how to make Osedea’s IT bleeding-edge and highly adaptive
- Attention to detail
- Implementing and effectively developing support and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- Working independently with minimal supervision
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields
- Working knowledge of virtualization, containerization, or equivalent
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Worked in a software development agency.