We’re a thriving and agile tech development firm. People are at the center of everything we do. Simply put, we care. Our team personally cares about our clients and the world around them, and we care about our team’s life-long dreams, aspirations, and career development.
We strongly believe in the power of community. This is why we seek opportunities to build meaningful relationships with everyone around us. We’re like a family, but with people from all over the world.
We celebrate diversity in all its forms. Backgrounds, personalities, career paths, languages... you name it. We actively innovate, learn, and share stories around the topic. We want everyone to feel welcomed and included in all we do.
We like having fun and enjoying ourselves. We wake up every day inspired to build a more efficient and enjoyable world.
Our new UX/UI Designer at Osedea will have the opportunity to work on projects spanning a wide variety of industries. He or she will work with internal and external teams, and will have a critical impact on mobile, web, and experimental solutions that reach thousands of people.
You may be the right fit for us if you’re an expert at clearly communicating ideas and accepting feedback, you have a strong sense of ownership, and you’re passionate about finding optimal design solutions that address both user and business needs.
Your key responsibilities
- Meet with clients, users, and stakeholders to define user needs
- Participate in and lead Design Thinking workshops with client teams
- Produce user flows, site maps, mood boards, and design systems
- Produce sketches, wireframes, and prototypes
- Present and test work with developers, clients, users, and fellow designers
- Participate in quality assurance practices with developers throughout production
- Assist the marketing team with internal brainstorming sessions and the design of promotional content
The ideal candidate has
- 3+ years experience working with both UX and UI design
- A Bachelor’s degree or a certificate in a relevant field
- A portfolio to demonstrate your skills
- English or French at working-level proficiency (full bilingualism is preferred)
You should be comfortable producing:
- User flows and site maps using Omnigraffle (or equivalent software)
- Wireframes, design systems, and prototypes using Sketch and InVision
- Visuals and promotional content using Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects (or similar software)
It’s a plus if you have experience working
- In an Agile methodology team
- In a Software Development Agency
- Alongside Front-End Developers, to maximize the quality of your work