Business Development Director (Toronto/Montreal area)
We’re a thriving and agile tech development firm. People are at the center of everything we do. Simply put, we care. Our team personally cares about our clients and the world around them, and we care about our team’s life-long dreams, aspirations, and career development.
We strongly believe in the power of community. This is why we seek opportunities to build meaningful relationships with everyone around us. We’re like a family, but with people from all over the world.
We celebrate diversity in all its forms. Backgrounds, personalities, career paths, languages... you name it. We actively innovate, learn, and share stories around the topic. We want everyone to feel welcomed and included in all we do.
We like having fun and enjoying ourselves. We wake up every day inspired to build a more efficient and enjoyable world.
We’re looking for someone with an established network in the IT field in the Greater Toronto area. You’ll need to be autonomous by nature, and have a go-getter personality. We’ll expect you to stay creative to reach sales and business goals. The role also involves taking the best possible care of our existing and new clients.
If you live outside Montreal, know that this role will require you to be flexible, frequently spending time at our Montreal office.
The ideal candidate has
- 10+ years experience in sales or a related field
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Exemplary English-language communication skills (French would be an asset)
- A passion for tech-oriented environments powered by automation tools
- General tech savviness
Your key responsibilities
- Generate business leads by promoting and selling Osedea’s services (design, web and mobile development, and AI)
- Attend networking events that relate to the tech and manufacturing industries
- Implement targeted promotional and sales strategies
- Analyze market trends and identify opportunities
- Maintain sales volume by tracking trends and economic indicators
- Research competitors and forecast supply and demand
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and attending professional events.