We’re a thriving and agile tech development firm. People are at the center of everything we do. Simply put, we care. Our team personally cares about our clients and the world around them, and we care about our team’s life-long dreams, aspirations, and career development.
We strongly believe in the power of community. This is why we seek opportunities to build meaningful relationships with everyone around us. We’re like a family, but with people from all over the world.
We celebrate diversity in all its forms. Backgrounds, personalities, career paths, languages... you name it. We actively innovate, learn, and share stories around the topic. We want everyone to feel welcomed and included in all we do.
We like having fun and enjoying ourselves. We wake up every day inspired to build a more efficient and enjoyable world.
- Analyze the client's needs, and be able to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Create tasks in the project management tools and keep them up to date
- Identify and quantify potential business process improvement opportunities
- Gather and analyze information from various sources to inform business decision
- Help the Sales team to identify the needs correctly in order to help the team in the project estimation
- Define the edges cases and the acceptance criteria with the client and the team
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a BA in the technical field
- Bilingual: very good written and spoken French AND English
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, project management or any other combination of training and relevant experience
- Ability to create and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Initiative and the desire to build effective processes
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Agile principles and Scrum methodology
- Time management and organizational skills
- Having attention to detail
- Working independently with minimal supervision
- Working on multiple project simultaneously
- With tools such as Jira, ClickUp, Wordpress and G Suite
- With Agile project management methodologies
- In a software development agency
- Alongside developers to maximize the quality of your work