IT Project Manager
We’re a thriving and agile tech development firm. People are at the center of everything we do. Simply put, we care. Our team personally cares about our clients and the world around them, and we care about our team’s life-long dreams, aspirations, and career development.
We strongly believe in the power of community. This is why we seek opportunities to build meaningful relationships with everyone around us. We’re like a family, but with people from all over the world.
We celebrate diversity in all its forms. Backgrounds, personalities, career paths, languages... you name it. We actively innovate, learn, and share stories around the topic. We want everyone to feel welcomed and included in all we do.
We like having fun and enjoying ourselves. We wake up every day inspired to build a more efficient and enjoyable world.
As our new IT Project Manager at Osedea, you’ll be immersed in a fast-paced environment, willing to manage all phases of the project lifecycle - from specification to successful delivery. You should have the ability to clearly communicate ideas, be detail-oriented, and perform well under pressure and tight deadlines. In addition, you should be proactive and patient with your team, with the goal of providing the best quality of work possible for our new and existing clients.
You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with internal and external teams, and your work will have a large impact on mobile, web, and experimental solutions that reach thousands of people.
- Fulfill the needs of our clients
- Ensure Agile methodologies are upheld
- Prepare project documentation for the organization, as well as create client reports
- Be involved in both the functional and technical aspects of your projects
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team (consisting of designers, developers, sales, QA experts, etc.)
- Provide continuous guidance to the team by analyzing potential risks (and if needed, gather information to find new solutions)
- Manage budgets and schedules effectively
- Manage deliverables and demos as needed
- Collaborate with other PMs to improve management processes
- 5+ years experience as a PCO in the IT field, or a minimum of 3 years as an IT Project Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree or a certificate in a relevant field
- Technical knowledge (either via direct experience, or educational)
- Knowledge of Agile principles, Scrum, and/or Kanban
- English and French at a working-level proficiency
- Producing quality and realistic deliverables to clients
- Managing many projects at the same time
- Working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience working as a software developer in the past
- PMP certification
- Scrum Certification
- ITIL Certification