An international exchange, all expenses paid.
"Win Your Internship" aims to give an international internship opportunity to two software development enthusiasts.
The two winners will be offered a paid internship lasting 4 to 6 months in our two offices in Montréal, Québec and Nantes, France.
One winner will be selected in Nantes to do their internship in Montreal, and one winner will be selected in Montréal to do their internship in Nantes.
These international internships will include airfare and Airbnb accommodation for the duration of the internship.
Applicants with noteworthy submissions will also be offered an internship in their respective cities during the same May to June 2023 period.
from Canada to France,Nantes, France
from France to CanadaMontreal, Canada
If you’re interested, send us:
- A short introductory video
- Your presentation: who you are, what you love about software development, why you chose this field, etc...
- What interests you about working with the Osedea team? Why do you think you’d enjoy doing an internship with us?
- What kinds of projects would you like to work on?
- A sample of your codeA sample of code you recently worked on, along with the details of the project (one page). What went well? What could have been improved? What did you like most about the project?
- Your CV
submit your application
Hi, we’re Osedea. People-people with a passion for tech. Among other things.
The important questions:
- How will you select the winners?
- The quality of the project submitted.
- The dynamism and enthusiasm present in the video. Let's see how you feel about working at Osedea! What makes you the ideal candidate for the 2023 internships?
- Previous experience in the field of software development
In addition, pre-selected candidates be invited to complete a short interview with our team so that we can learn more about you and hear what makes you the right fit for the role.
- When is the application deadline?The deadline for sending your application to Osedea is October 23, 2022, at 00:00 Eastern Time.
- Is it a paid internship?Yes, all internships offered by Osedea are 100% paid.
- Do I need a work permit for international internships? How does it work?Indeed, both international internship winners will have to apply for a work visa abroad to be able to come and work in Canada and France for the duration of their internship.