We help define your business needs to build the right product.
At Osedea, we have the expertise not only to build the product right, but we ensure from the very beginning that we’re also building the right product. We know from experience that complex projects benefit from having a dedicated business analyst on the team.
- Without this resource, we find ourselves without documentation, lack of logic, missing functionalities
- Dedicated person in charge of taking time to analyze the business challenge from different perspectives + define the end goals before presenting possible solutions
Digging deep + understanding pain points + removing ambiguity
Having a ubiquitous - universal language understood by all teams to refer to the product
- Understanding all components and parts of a problem (seeing the big picture, how the pieces are connected, identifying the contradictions, links, constraints)
- Extracting requirements and defining the scope
- Helping to make sense of business logic
Why business analysis is the key to building the right product.
Understand the context, business needs, and objectives. BA is there at the start to define. Whether you’re creating a new product from scratch or have a robust product in need of new features, BA is there to understand the needs and build an approch based on the problem. BA can be an integral asset to the Discovery phase, working hand in hand with designers to shed light on the solution needs. Keywords:
- Discover business objectives
- Analyze needs